[games_access] Another list...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 4 18:47:20 EDT 2006

i think that sounds great and goes along with the "positive press
release" idea about putting out press releases when we've seen a
company do something accessibility-positive in their games. i think
it would be a great joint project and one that i can see us
recruiting other game accessibility groups into the promotion of it.
it would also work well with the mobygames/accessibility features
present in games project.

since you guys have funders to answer to, it probably makes sense if
you host it on your site and then we link to it from ours and call it
a collaborative project so that we can devote sig time to updates on
the project. ok, that was way too much info on that kind of "where
stuff goes and who we credit" type stuff -- we're all on the same
team, after all and all of us are in the SIG! :) but it's great to
have lots of joint stuff going on because it only makes all of our
efforts stronger!

michelle