[games_access] game-accessibility web site...

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Tue Apr 11 20:01:43 EDT 2006

Just a small thing I noticed while opening slightly less
than a bajillion tabs in FireFox from the "Resources" page:

http://www.accessibility.nl/games/index.php?pagefile=papers

The article link for:
Blind computer users are playing by ear: Hiawatha Bray (2005)

has "hhttp" instead of "http" for the link, causing browsers
to hiccup.

Easy 'nuff to fix. :)

-t
PS:  sorry...I would have replied to the original so
threading mailers could keep it nice and neat, but for some
reason, it vanished from my trash-can, even though I
accidentally deleted it a couple minutes ago and haven't
emptied the trash-can yet. :-/  Go figure.