[games_access] possible source for game-accessibility.com

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Apr 12 12:44:21 EDT 2006

A friend of mine recently I just starting to get to know has been working on some papers and works with Microsoft currently I could ask him to fill you in he's part of this mailing list now. http://www.brannonz.com/   I will also add him on the accessibility disabled gamers for him to do also at my web site to your list of research links?  Feel free to contact him I think Michelle has spoken with him before.  His name is Brannon.

Robert

AI online SGA President

arthit73 at cablespeed.com

www.RobertFlorio.com