[games_access] sign language characters? Reid, Richard, Anyone

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Apr 13 14:21:37 EDT 2006

*Quote*
I enjoyed the little quick animation Richard that you gave me the mayhem in the bottom right corner he is pulling his column is that supposed to represent pulling out a sword because the other woman isn't doing sign language is that what you're referring to as an animated character using sign language?
*Quote end*

Hahaha, yes he's killing her because she's not using sign language ;) ... and yes, the character in the bottom right corner should represent the idea of a game character in a HUD (Head Up Display) doing sign language ... I just added the "No-You Don't"-text box to amplify that he's signing this message... could oly do so much in just two frames ;)

Greets,

Richard