[games_access] sign language characters? Reid, Richard, Anyone

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Apr 13 14:50:25 EDT 2006

*Quote*
I thought you meant characters in the world actually signing during gameplay
and Iwas only thinking about slower, adventure type games doing that.
*Quote end*

Yes, that was my second idea (under "Just had another idea:" ...)

However, for a faster game, maybe a person in a bubble using sign
language could work. I have my doubts because as you mention, the
player needs to concentrate on the action, but then again, the
Doom3[CC] mod has the same fundamental problem yet it works pretty
well.

Except that you show the last three sounds, while if you missed part if the
sign language, you won't be able to repeat it (unless you design it that
way)...

Greets,

Richard