[games_access] Gamers may soon control action with thoughts

dis at d-gamer.com dis at d-gamer.com
Wed Apr 26 16:03:58 EDT 2006

This is a great device. I would love to try it someday. Anyway, if
anyone wants read more about this try these links:

http://www.neurosky.com/
http://www.smartbraingames.com/

I am not able to update D-GAMER at the moment, my PC is in the shop.
This laptop I'm on can't handle Dreamweaver 8 lol.

Corey 'Dis' Krull
dis at d-gamer.com