[games_access] Gamers may soon control action with thoughts

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Apr 27 03:46:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

To add to the stack:

http://mindgames.medialabeurope.org/ (of which Mind Balance is a 'real' game
I think, the others are more toys I think)
http://www.mindball.se/index.aspx?page=mindball (Brainball followup - also
see Brainball Report: http://cid.nada.kth.se/pdf/CID-235.pdf)

Greets,

Richard (wishing there were more game DESIGN tools using brainwaves - think
of all the games we'd come up with (pop) (pop) (pop) ;)