[games_access] Brighton Develop Conference

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Apr 27 05:48:19 EDT 2006

Brighton Develop ConferenceHi,

Thanks for the notice. I don't think we'll be attending since we're going to have to make a selection of visiting all these conferences due to funding issues. We're probably more likely to go to GDC Europe a couple of months later (september 2006? Anyone? http://www.cmpgame.com/events/gdceurope.html ?).

Will discuss it with Sander though!

Greets,

Richard