[games_access] Brighton Develop Conference

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:39:42 EDT 2006

Hey there --

I'm waiting to hear if we are likely to have a workshop at GDC Europe
-- we might not be accepted but, like I said, we haven't heard yet!
This conference opportunity comes way of Jason at IGDA. But, anyway,
I definitely understand funding issues though.

I think that GDC Europe is in late Sept/early october this year but
I'm not sure since they haven't published that on their website yet...

So anyway, we may or may not be accepted to both but at least we know
that the Develop conference definitely wants us there since they
asked. :) Finger's crossed that we'll be at both though!! We can
certainly present on behalf of you guys if you can't be at Develop.

Michelle