[games_access] Brighton Develop Conference

Jason Della Rocca jason at igda.org
Thu Apr 27 12:06:00 EDT 2006

>I think that GDC Europe is in late Sept/early october this year but

There is no GDC Europe this year. Instead, CMP are hosting a smaller scale
GDC London, in early October. My understanding is that it will be a single
day, single track affair - but I could be wrong. I've not made any progress
in getting content on the GDC London program so far.

Content wise, the IGDA is getting behind the Develop Brighton event. I'll
be attending and doing a lecture. We'll be hosting group gatherings and we
are managing a few other sessions...

Just FYI.

Jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Della Rocca
Executive Director
International Game Developers Association

t: +1-514-426-1162
f: +1-514-426-1201
Montreal, Canada

http://www.igda.org/