[games_access] Future Play 2006

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Aug 7 13:10:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

Eelke is currently working on Interaction Design Patterns in Games:

http://www.eelke.com/research/IDP/index.html

As it turns out, many of these pattern overlap with accessibility. Robert
(Florio) noticed this, contacted him and that's how Eelke got involved. See:

http://www.game-accessibility.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21
http://www.game-accessibility.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=38
etc.

Greets,