[games_access] also. Roberts presentation? simply amazing. XNAGame Studio Express

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 01:29:31 EDT 2006

I think for drag and drop development of games, you might want to
check out GarageGame's XNA version called TorqueX.

http://www.garagegames.com/products/torque/x/

I think they have some tools that might work for drag and drop game
authoring. but I could be wrong. It's something I plan to look into
soon.

-Reid