[games_access] also. Roberts presentation? simply amazing. XNAGame Studio Express

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Aug 15 01:23:25 EDT 2006

Hi,

Next to my other questions:

- if the tool can be used to develop more accessible games? (for example:
does it already contain easy functionality to add, say captions? Or: is it
possible for people to make and share a caption engine?)
- if the tool is accessible for people with disabilities who want to develop
their own games?

I would like to know what kind of front-end interface the the tool will
feature. I've read a lot about C++ / C# coding but does the tool also
feature a, let's say, drag'n'drop interface, etc?

Greets,

Richard