[games_access] Game Development Essentials Book Series

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Aug 17 19:09:34 EDT 2006

Jeannie Novak currently is my instructor for game production team a class
I'm taking.  I've been in several of her classes at the Art Institute online
game design.  While me and Jeannie met up at GDC so glad to see that she's
looking to us for more accessible features I know she published an interview
with me about game accessibility in her previous last release, Game
Development Essentials Interface Design.  That's cool.  Just came out like
last month actually.

she is an excellent teacher.  I'd love to contribute to the book that our
accessibility group is writing please let me know how I can.  I would
recommend some of those games that you can play just with a head tracker
mouse.  Don't remember the site but previously others of this mailing list
talk about it just use their mouse and no clicking just to play the game
would be an excellent reference.
Robert
AI online SGA President
arthit73 at cablespeed.com