[games_access] Blind gamer review of Nintendo Audio Game

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Aug 31 13:05:23 EDT 2006

I did not read all of the article, not yet, thank you for sharing definitely
proves that there is such a niche market out there being ignored some day
once it is explored is going to explode and I can't wait for us to be right
in the middle of it.  If we ever get a huge grant or a company to agree to
make an accessible game all around I know it's going to be supported by all
of us spreading the word.  Makes me feel like I want to be one of the first
to make that game right in it I know because the market's going to be huge.
Nintendo almost have something here may be too much afraid to explore the
unknown quite ignorantly if you ask me.

Robert

AI online SGA President

arthit73 at cablespeed.com