[games_access] to Michelle [SPAM]Re: NPR show on accessibility tomorrow

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Dec 26 16:55:51 EST 2006

I'm trying to get it on in the archive link I'm assuming it's the one on
gamers left behind December 24?  I really hope I can open it having some
trouble some with RealPlayer not sure why.

I also have a question Michelle I am arriving on the third kind of asked a
couple of times about this before for GDC this year will be our planet and
so I really think we should meet at my hotel I have the upgraded level
catered all day.  Pretty cool.  Everyone else would need a pass but that's
where my room is passed to get up on that level.  Only if your rooms on that
level.

Do we have our guidelines or contestants developers to create accessible
games to follow it does not seems like we've done that yet I think we should
schedule something to get that done?

On another note my documentary is almost halfway finished can you let me
know where it might be possible we could work together to solicit people to
come to it perhaps advertising at our accessible idol or handing out
pamphlets but I need a location and daytime.  I heard from David Perry He
wants me to send him a copy of it but he won't be there he might show up one
of the days but I don't know where he's on a conference in San Jose the same
time called TED.  Merry Christmas.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____