[games_access] to Michelle [SPAM]Re: NPR show on accessibility tomorrow

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Dec 29 14:01:47 EST 2006

Thank you for getting back to me on this sorry if I missed your other
replies about the same subject truly.  I've been having problems with my
e-mail Outlook express office hiding things and then having to find them
again.

That's great information I'll check out the story you're in.

About the documentary the meet and greet are you saying it is the same meet
and greet for all of the new members like last year's first party we went to
the director Jason LaRocca was talking at or our special interest group meet
and greet?  That sounds wonderful how did you arrange that that's really
cool.  Thank you.  Do you think people will be able to hear it is
customarily music going along with my narrative and some related information
you'll even get to see that speech I gave at the Baltimore games for health
convention the good parts of it.  I think I sent you my outline before I
don't have anything I can send you to see how it is coming along right now
the file is going to be huge to e-mail but if you need that format again I
can e-mail it to so you can see the exact format it's going to look like my
outline.

It does sound cool my hotel room level I'm glad you're up to that.  I really
would like to be at that meeting also next week you're planning.

I think it might be great if we put together a cell phone and hotel list so
we all know where to contact each other.

I hope you had a great holiday and a great new year.  Myself  it wasn't too
bad I am looking forward to a much healthier year.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____