[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 29, Issue 23

Jennie Stenhouse error404notfound at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 17:45:37 EST 2006

hey all!

it so nice to hear all the cheerfull responses. At the momment most of
my game design work is as an idependent. all though i am working for a
fledgling game company who manly do adver and causaul games. I am
working on  what I think is a really intreasting design and prototype
for a game that dose away with tradtional controllers no mice no wavey
wand thing and  definately no complex mouse or fine movements :D. I
will definately post more about this project when i have some more
detials finalised and the protype in a more final state.  Feed back
would be really really usefull. I really would love to be invoved and
would love to meet people at gdc or even help out where ever i can.

thanks again and I look forward to being an active member of this community

Jen