[games_access] Videos of adapted NAMCO arcade games and Finnish switch games

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sat Dec 30 06:18:56 EST 2006

Following on from the switch accessible pinball games at U CAN DO (http://www.ucandocentral.com/) I've recently discovered that NAMCO have been producing a switch accessible sweet/candy crane machine for some years too. There's four new videos up on-line at Namco's Hustle-Club. More here:

http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2006/12/namco-barrier-free-videos.html

I've also just been contacted by Ilkka Heikkinen of the Technology and Communication Centre Tikoteekki, Finland. She has made me aware of some great on-line Finnish switch games here:

http://www.papunet.net/pelit/

I especially liked the switch accessible darts game "Tikanheitto" (http://www.papunet.net/pelit/_tarkkuuspelit/tikka/)  which is very much like Sega's mini-game of Darts in Shenmue.

Happy new year everyone!

Barrie