[games_access] Game Accessibility web-site - PC time

Sander Huiberts NEWS news at ebass.nl
Fri Feb 3 09:24:27 EST 2006

Hello All!

I'm new here, although Richard has kept me informed...I will be at the
GDC with Richard! Besides the fact that I play the double bass and some
other minor differences, my activities are very much the same as Richard
(PhD game audio, AudioGames.net, GDC, etc).

I would like to react to Barrie...I've encountered that (for instance) a
blind person will (almost) never say he is visually impaired. I think it
has to do with the target audience. Considering the target audience for
the specific forum I think Richard and I did not select the correct
terminology for a forum, it is too repulsive. Or at least, when we want
gamers to discuss there...
The terminology Barrie comes up with is much better!

That's my opinion...

Sander