[games_access] conference hotel reservation problem?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Feb 3 13:52:25 EST 2006

Michelle like you suggested in our instant message chat today all of the hotels especially the Hilton the one I need to get in which is right next to the conference is all sold out even handicapped accessible rooms and triple-A blocks.  This means only to get a hotel possibly a few miles from the conference and I hope if I am awarded the scholarship they do not deny my scholarship knowing they will have to provide transportation to and from hotel to the conference and also to the location of the tour of the Microsoft Company.  That really would be a downer and any other way I cannot afford that that is insanely too much for me to.  The transportation alone for me would bankrupt by funds.  I hope that doesn't disqualify me that would be discrimination but I never know.  I might not find out what the reason is I don't get the scholarship but if I don't would be suspicious for that reason.  Any solutions is probably think it all because I have to call back to see if the Hilton gets any cancellations that's where only chance.  Thanks for the heads up and didn't think about this.  Maybe they have some rooms locked at the Hilton for scholarship winners that would be excellent?
Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com all about art and game excessability