Justice was: [games_access] With Gaming and Accessibility for all...

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 5 04:11:45 EST 2006

Tim,

I love the juxtaposition of justice, disability, gaming and
particularly the limp controller....
this really made me laugh, which is sadly rare event ~:"
and as humour succeeds let's go for it...

have you seen this sculpture: http://www.fourthplinth.co.uk/
marc_quinn.htm
it's full of joy, perhaps triumphing adversity
could the controller lead be held in her teeth like a dog?

thanks and congratulations again

Jonathan Chetwynd

I instantly thought of the three monkeys "hear, see and speak no
evil" and wondered could they have a place?