[games_access] game student searching for online internship?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Feb 10 15:26:34 EST 2006

Hello everyone you might or might not know me as RobertFlorio a gamer with a motric impairment as I learned it is called now.  I have about one and a half years left in my Batchelder reprogram studying game art and design with the Art Institute online.  I was wondering if any of you are looking for intern Art students or if any companies you know of that are looking for intern a students that could work from home online?  I'm working on putting together a portfolio but for now my web site is the best source to check out my Art capabilities.  Thanks very much I look forward to seeing you all that the game conference.  I haven't heard about the scholarship winners yet but I think I will get one I hope I do.
RobertFlorio
 www.RobertFlorio.com