[games_access] meeting tomorrow

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 28 18:51:57 EST 2006

thanks for sending out the reminder, thomas. i was out with a
migraine on monday.

just an update -- we're good to go with our materials (the main
deadline the CMP wanted was so that they could photocopy handouts for
us. but they said the wiki is an even better idea. we'll also have
sig business cards available.

also, if you'll need equipment that you'll be unable to bring to gdc,
please let me know asap so i can beg, borrow, and steal if necessary
for the tutorial session!

michelle