[games_access] "Can there be an interface standard in computer games?"

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 11 13:09:26 EST 2006

Well, believe it or not Ripley there is something afoot, possibly in
mouth ~:"
check out the source code for http://www.peepo.co.uk and taste the RDF.

RDF is metadata which describes a resource, in this case the
graphical interface in terms of a GUI with the intention that the
user could then configure to suit their needs or their equipment's
potential.

The relevant schema or rules for naming are here:
http://www.peepo.co.uk/temp/gui-schema

--- I would be pleased to incorporate input from IGDA members. ---

Please note that this makes no assertions regarding the quality, but
this naming is most probably an essential precursor.

further information on RDF and Accessibility is here: http://
www.cetis.ac.uk/groups/20020410132743/20040514150429

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd