[games_access] CD

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Feb 23 14:40:22 EST 2006

Hi Jonathan,
yes I can send you a CD; please send me a reminder after March 12 (the
deadline for uploads)
/Thomas

9 years of development and education with Adobe/Macromedia Director
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
Founder of IGDA Game Accessibility SIG www.igda.org/accessibility
http://www.pininteractive.com