[games_access] CD

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 23 09:48:45 EST 2006

Please could someone post me a copy of the CD as soon as it is
available?

It's a great pity that I don't feel able to contribute the many games
that we created and used on the peepo website.
(basically much of the linking only works in the peepo domain, and it
would be a significant task to rewrite for a 'local' domain.....
my error!

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd