[games_access] T-shirt

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Tue Jan 10 15:43:11 EST 2006

> I've done a GA-SIG t-shirt design for the conference, and
> which we can also sell to get people to donate to us (I can
> simply remove the GDC/Tutorial day text at the bottom for
> those t-shirts)
>
> What do you think?

I like it.  Particularly the "Game Not Over" logo.  I do think
it's a bit busy/crowded with all those bits in there:

	* the IGDA logo
	* the "Game Not Over"
	* the "IGDA Tutorial day"/conference bit
	* the IGDA Game Accessibility SIG + URL bit

It seems a bit much organized as such.  I don't know if it would
be possible to do some front/back work (I know it raises prices,
unfortunately), or shrink/condense the parts other than the "Game
Not Over" portion.

If one's considering sponsor logos on there (I heard talk of
corporate sponsorship at one point, but don't remember if that
moved forward), one could do the "Game Not Over" on the front,
with the remaining three bits plus the sponsor info on the back.
Or even without sponsor logos, the extra verbiage would go well
on the back, leaving the front's message/teaser to stand alone.

Just a few from-the-hip thoughts.

-tim