[games_access] T-shirt

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Jan 10 15:34:33 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've done a GA-SIG t-shirt design for the conference, and which we can also
sell to get people to donate to us (I can simply remove the GDC/Tutorial day
text at the bottom for those t-shirts)

What do you think?

/Thomas

9 years of development and education with Director 2D/3D
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
http://www.pininteractive.com