[games_access] T-shirt

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 10 16:55:00 EST 2006

Heh. Yeah, I didn't think about all the other things people
could think we are representing with "game not over." Lol.

Anyway, I like the idea of retro games coming in. How about,
extending Richard's idea, a pac man in a wheel chair talking
to a space invader using text balloons with "game not over?"
"yeah man. game accessibility." Maybe we could also have them
looking at a screen that has "game not over" in braille? or a
gamepad with braille on the keys?

Ok, not great text there but I'm thinking that we might do
well to go with something retro. and something that was kinda
eye catching -- something that said "whoa, where'd you get
THAT shirt" -- and then we pull them into the conversation. :)

Ideas?

Michelle