[games_access] T-shirt

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 10 15:59:23 EST 2006

I'm wondering if we should just make it a "game not over"
shirt with the website address rather than advert the tutorial
(which might be over by the time the bulk of the GDC attendees
get to GDC since they might only have expo passes). What do
you think?

Still working out the details with the sponsorship -- am
waiting to hear from the IGDA how that works exactly from a
financial standpoint. Sponsor logo(s) could go on the sleeve
as well.

Just a few more thoughts! :)
Michelle