[games_access] T-shirt

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Jan 10 20:13:43 EST 2006

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. Here is a new version with less text - leaving out
the GDC info makes it possible to use the same design for selling t-shirts
also.

I think the back of the t-shirt has to be reserved for the sponsor

/Thomas

9 years of development and education with Director 2D/3D
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
http://www.pininteractive.com