[games_access] e-mailing bridge media definitely?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Jan 11 21:54:55 EST 2006

Tim and Lynn I wonder if anyone did e-mail bridge media I would like to myself probably tomorrow.  Sorry I just read the issues and caught this discussion.  Is this the meeting how we are getting so many messages sent to us in this format?  It's a little tricky but it's okay to keep up with it doesn't feel accessible in the format it is in however.  They do look like a firm but I'd be interested to get them in these conversations with us at least.  How did you find these guys?  Thanks.
Robert Florio