[games_access] e-mailing bridge media definitely?

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 11 22:15:20 EST 2006

No, the meetings are online using MSN messenger and are at a
specific time. This list discussion is just how we keep in
touch with each other between meetings.

Right now our meetings are almost primarily planning for the
GDC. I think that I will reschedule the meeting that didn't
happen today for Monday. I'll send out more info as soon as I
can confirm it with my schedule.