[games_access] Emailing companies

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 12 21:11:15 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I know that a number of you have been emailing different
companies and such recently and I just wanted to ask that we
all keep the SIG name consistent each time:

Our formal title is IGDA's Special Interest Group on Game
Accessibility -- more informally I use IGDA Game Accessibility
SIG when referring to the group. Sometimes people who don't
know who we are get confused when they are contacted by one
person using one title and contacted by someone else using
another.

Also, our website address is
http://www.igda.org/accessibility/ (not the forum address or
the listserv address) -- that will lead people to both the
forums and the listserv, which we control.

Thanks everyone! And great work!
Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG (see...there's the informal
thing again with me!) :)