[games_access] Meeting on Monday

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 12 21:19:29 EST 2006

Hi everyone --

So the rescheduled meeting from this past week will take place
on Monday, 16 January 2006 at 12pm/14:00 US Eastern Time (New
York City time) on MSN messenger. Note: We will pretty much
only be talking about the GDC plans for the next two months
since we have to get everything pulled together ASAP. So keep
any new business on the back burner for now during the
meetings unless it's time critical (ie, more time critical
than the GDC that's coming up!!!). :)

Not in the New York time zone? Check out
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=16&year=2006&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
to find your time zone!

Never attended an online meeting with us before? Email me at
hinn at uiuc.edu and I'll let you know how to join in the meeting.

Thanks and see you then! I'll be offline most of tomorrow and
maybe Saturday. I'm getting my appendix removed it seems
tomorrow morning. Not fun times!!! But it explains why I've
been so sick in the last few days!!