[games_access] T-shirt logo and need image please.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Jan 14 14:59:53 EST 2006

Okay I know there was a huge argument or discussion going with the T-shirt logo.  No a argument I hope.  With my experience with getting something done like this something that makes a statement and is simple enough for everyone to understand really works. Personally I think there's a lot of writing on the T-shirt design but I would like to see it posted in each thread when it is discussed so we can at least have it reminded to us and I don't see any more the design can I see it again please?

The silhouette works very well with the wheelchair in front of an arcade and the controller wired to it.

Personally if I was designing it I would not have chosen that but obviously it is the very obvious design so I think basically everyone would be able to understand what that is about.

Something crossed my mind about an idea of a mountain like landscape silhouette in a light blue color and a triumphant gold trophy wheelchair at the top shadowing silhouette on the snowy mound.  It represents the reward in the game usually it's a gold medal but here at the top of a mountain at the peak and at the end of the successful played videogame concord is the reward a shiny successful wheelchair.  The game is always about the fun and the reward.  How did this idea fly?  Any goes on it?

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com all about art and videogame excessability