[games_access] Another T-Shirt ;)

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Sat Jan 14 18:21:40 EST 2006

I like the "from the back" perspective...subtle, yet obvious when you
look at it long enough.  I did find the joystick looked a little funky,
being split in color (black in the screen, white on the console).
Perhaps a black outline around a purely white joystick?  It would make
it look a little more uniform.  Otherwise, nice work!  (and it's even a
single color, which makes printing tshirts less expensive ;)

-tim

PS:  Does your image editor make it fairly easy to squeeze the text
(making it look "starwars opening"-ish) so that it matches the
trapezoidal nature of the screen on which it's printed?