[games_access] not seeing images? Roberts side conference project

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Jan 15 12:58:12 EST 2006

All the conversation is great about the T-shirt design but I can never see the image attachment it seems to be disabled.  Is there any way we can have it in the list still please?  Thanks.  If I had more time away from school at work on a short design myself with I have to devote a lot more time to school right now.

While I am at the conference I'm hoping to put together my own little video posted on my web site with questions and answers of my experience and interviews with people I meet their if I get a scholarship.  Would anyone be interested in being interviewed their arm meeting with me someplace to work on this just a quick little question-and-answer session and maybe a little video tutorial?  I'll have a lot more time when I get back to put together in a movie style rendition using premiere pro.
Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com all of the art and videogame excessability