[games_access] from wheelchair perspective. Inaccessible arcades.

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 15 18:48:32 EST 2006

Heh. I like the concept of the second one (the one with the
dead ghost-like character). I wonder if for "hearing" there
could be a voice bubble above the ghost that had "[cc] (or a
small ear): i've been hit. game over? game NOT over!"

Dunno...just running with it. Not sure that makes any sense or
not. I like the concept of audio, vision, and mobility all
attacking the bad guy in their own way.

Michelle