[games_access] from wheelchair perspective. Inaccessible arcades.

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:37:06 EST 2006

I doubt these will be final designs but hopefully they could spark a
better idea:

http://game.rbkdesign.com/game_accessibility01.jpg

http://game.rbkdesign.com/game_accessibility02.jpg

Remember, it's the concept we are trying to solve. Once we have a
concept that works hopefully we can find someone to make it look
professional.

-Reid