[games_access] T-shirt concept "accessibility for all" Michelle Hinn

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Jan 15 19:21:45 EST 2006

The concept established I think Michelle hit the male in my head with the quote below I quoted from her.

"The problem, of course, is that by extending the wheelchair
symbol we suggest that we are primarily concerned with
mobility disabilities -- which we are concerned with but we
are primarily concerned with the full range of disabilities
and increasing the accessibility for all gamers. "

Accessibility for All Gamers might be a good slogan replacing Game Not Over or adding to it but probably replacing it.  I finally decided it I get time tomorrow I'll do a sketch mockup of an idea.

Robert Florio's concept:
The head of a woman in silhouette with gestural depth having a bunch of systems such as PC, Xbox 360 Xbox etc or a plane console plugged into her brain or not her brain just her mind, symbolizing the source is for all and in the center but what surrounds it is the issue.  The words "Accessibility for All" in typing somewhere.

Deadlines like this usually in class someone needs to make a decision.  It should be voted on soon.  Feel free to play upon this concept.
Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com all about art and videogame accessibility