[games_access] The Right Thing vs. TheProfitableThing / GDC T-Shirt

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Jan 16 19:03:42 EST 2006

Personally, I think this is the biggest selling point of Game Accessibility:
"here's all your customers now and here's how you're going to lose them over
time..."

Anyone by any chance seen this movie:

http://home.cwru.edu/%7Etss9/videos/mtvghole_grannygamer.mov

Nice example although she doesn't seem to have any accessibility problems...

Greets,

Richard