[games_access] The Right Thing vs. TheProfitableThing / GDC T-Shirt

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Jan 16 18:56:40 EST 2006

Wow, when my appendix was removed I spent at least a week in the hospital
(although that was the 1980's)! And I remember being heavily drugged at the
time too :) Back in those days (and I still believe to some degree that's
true today) the anaestetics would remain in your system for about 6 months
or so. That might add to your mood :)

For the record: I do not consider myself to be an accessibility evangelist
(but please consider yourself to be whatever you want)... ;)