[games_access] The Right Thing vs. TheProfitableThing / GDC T-Shirt

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 16 19:35:51 EST 2006

>Wow, when my appendix was removed I spent at least a week in
the hospital
>(although that was the 1980's)! And I remember being heavily
drugged at the
>time too :) Back in those days (and I still believe to some
degree that's
>true today) the anaestetics would remain in your system for
about 6 months
>or so. That might add to your mood :)

Yeah I was out in the same day -- ah medicine today! They
prefer if they can get you out as soon as possible it seems.
And, yeah, I have NO DOUBT that the anethesia is still in my
system in some way or another. Are there laws about running a
SIG under the influence?

>For the record: I do not consider myself to be an
accessibility evangelist
>(but please consider yourself to be whatever you want)... ;)

Well, I tried to pass myself off as the Queen of England once
but that got me into a whole bunch of trouble. Now I just go
with accessibility evangelist. :)