[games_access] aging gamers

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 18 13:44:52 EST 2006

Me too! :)

The main issue with aging gamers is that as we age, we start
to lose our hearing, vision, mobility, etc. Not necessarily at
30! :) But later -- and with an industry that's getting older
(ie, we're moving past the days where studios just had 19 year
old programmers -- those programmers are now much older!)...at
some point some of these games will become harder to play due
to, well, ageing. :)

Michelle