[games_access] GDC CD-Rom: Doom [cc] mod + T-shirt saga

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:39:14 EST 2006

Of course you can include the mod, pictures, and videos on the CD.
Whatever you need let me know. There is a video on my site
http://gamescc.rbkdesign.com/videos.php, get the
doom3cc_video_v2.0.zip file since it's from the latest version. I can
send you some screenshots of the latest version if you want, they
aren't on the website yet.

-Reid