[games_access] GDC CD-Rom: Doom [cc] mod + T-shirt saga

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Jan 31 11:01:24 EST 2006

All,

  please upload all stuff for the CD to a folder on my FTP server where we
have already gathered some great stuff

send me a mail off-list to get login info (just want to keep some track of
who has access)

also, do we have a plan for burning the CD:s? Sponsors for this? How many do
we need?

Thanks,
Thomas

9 years of development and education with Adobe/Macromedia Director
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
Founder of IGDA Game Accessibility SIG www.igda.org/accessibility
http://www.pininteractive.com