[games_access] sewing up T-shirts. Roberts Game on pod castinterview.

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Thu Jan 19 17:38:27 EST 2006

Don't fret Robert, I was only joking!

I still think we need any image for the T-shirt. Printed English text alone excludes too many people in my view.

Re. your video - With my titchy e-mail size limits, could you point me to a location where I can download then upload your video?

Looking forward to your broadcast.

Barrie
OneSwitch.org.uk