[games_access] asking people at Microsoft? Roberts pod cast.

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 21 13:49:54 EST 2006

Hi -- yes, I used to work at Microsoft Game Studios but I
don't know Bill G. :) But, yes, they do donate a lot of money
but I'm not sure about scholarships. Wouldn't hurt to try!

Yeah, the 360 does only use wireless controllers. I asked some
of my old colleagues at MS Games and they are asking around to
see if they know of any accessible controllers in the works.

Michelle